Thursday, March 01, 2007

Japan AIP Album

At the AIP celebration, Japan 2006, the J/T board released this cool album! Many of the songs have been puplished on Kicking Up A Storm, but some haven't. Here is the full album. Download it now, and get the music videos & mmvs for Do Or Die, B.O.B., No Limits, & Cry of Liberty on the Wolf Studios website. (Note: this pic is not the cover by any means, I just needed a decent pic. If anyone has the real cover, I'd like a copy!)

NO LIMITS
01 CRY OF LIBERTY
02 B.O.B.
03 NO LIMITS
04 I HAVE TO LET YOU GO
05 STAND UP & BE COUNTED
06 PASSION
07 SAY A PRAYER FOR ME
08 FADING
09 WHY I LIVE
10 SAVE ME
11 DO OR DIE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God the song "Fading" is fantastic. I can't believe how cool it is, gave my goose bumps when listening to it for the first time, with the volume full blast! Such powerful words, and Francesco's delivery is just awesome! GBH!
--Captain Loveless

Kirsten Ryan said...

Neo, do you think you could send me the lyrics and chords to "Save me"? that's just if you can find them.

Paul said...

Yes "Fading" Is one of the 3 best songs on the album!!

Pon, I don't have the lyrics & cords myself. But if you listen closely, It is easy to get that song's words.

Drakeot said...

Fading is absolutely tremendous, the best on this album besides, maybe, Do or Die. No Limits is 3rd best, in my opinion.

Paul said...

I personally like No Limits best -with Do Or Die & Fading coming next.

Drakeot said...

No Limits is really good, but I don't think anyone, in my opinion, will be able to beat Francesco. He's almost trying to make no one else able to beat him at singing, ha! His songs are really triumphant-sounding, wonderful crescendoes (or however its spelt).

Paul said...

I agree -but he's gonna have to release more if he wants to stay at the top.