Friday, November 06, 2009

Translated Music -Part 1

Now the time has come to break my own rules and publish the songs from the great TRANSLATED MUSIC GROUP. I'll be doing it in two sections; one for the old site & one for the new site. Here is presented (for the 1st time ever!!!) the album Horizons in individual track format. Get it while it's hot!! [Part 2 will be pubbed at the lastest by next week!]

TRANSLATED VOLUME 1 –Outsourced
OUTSOURCED

TRANSLATED VOLUME 2 –Latin
LATIN

TRANSLATED VOLUME 3 –Horizons
01 AFTER GLOW -02 AWAKE
03 DIMENSION SHIFT
04 ON THE HORIZON
05 STRATOSPHERE
06 EXPERIMENTZ
07 FIFTH DIMENSION
08 GLISTEN
09 LUNAR SEAS
10 ECHOES
11 IBIZAS SHORE
12 MY DREAM
13 EXPRESSIONS OF EXTASY
14 INTRA MUROS
15 IN PARADISE
16 SOUND OF SOUNDS


OLD TRANSLATED MUSIC SINGLES
Audioguru
RECONCILIATION
BLOOD OF THE MARTYRS –Audioguru Remix
MY ASCENSION
MELD
GHOST IN THE MACHINE
CIRRANIUM
Jays
BREATHLESSLY
FIELD OF DREAMS
CLOSER NOW –The Quondam Remix
DEEP END OF THE OCEAN
EVERLASTING SUMMER
OUT THERE
STANDING THERE
Iexister
BREATHE
FULL POSSESSION
SPACE MAN
Philly Dee
CALL OF DESTINY
I THINK YOU’RE REALLY HOT –Roaring Blaze Remix
PICKET SIGNS
SHAKE YOUR TAIL –Party Edit
THE NIGHT
WANNA DANCE –Phillydee’s Remix
Stem
THE PHOENIX
DIED FOR YOU –Supernova Remix
ALL THE GLITTERS
KEYS KICKSOMEASS
PREPARE FOR THE END
RETURN

10 comments:

Drakeot said...

God forbid that I should ever see this day! But I have, and here I have in front of me a series of albums dedicated to trance music!

Well, PTL, anyway, as long as it's Family music it's good.

Paul said...

Har har -And It's only the 1st post!!

Drakeot said...

:(( Heh heh!

Drakeot said...

GBY Neo! KGFG!

Anonymous said...

YO NEO!
THIS SITE REALLY ROCKS, DUDE!
GBY FOR PUTTING ALL THESE TRANCE SONGS ON ONE SITE SO ALL US TRANCE LOVERS CAN DOWNLOAD THEM QUICKLY!
ROCK ON!!

Drakeot said...

Well, I agree with anonymous that this blog certainly does rock!

Paul said...

You're welcom! Both of you.

But remember IT'S ONLY JESUS

Drakeot said...

That's true! It's only Jesus, the bands He's given the songs to, and then the ones who give them to us!

Jays said...

The title Track of Horizon, the song Horizon... I don't see it for download on your 'horizons' album track'by'track download?

Btw, I made the track so I'm wondering if you actually do have it there and its mis-named?

Paul said...

Oh My God! I am so sorry! Yes it's accidentaly missing. I'll fix it right away!