Saturday, January 27, 2007

Creature

CREATURE - Still Dropped Out
01 HEAT
02 MAKE ’M BLEED
03 BACK TO YOU
04 USE THE CHANCE
05 CALLED
__CALLED {live eurock ‘06}
06 WHO AM I?
07 QUE BONITO
08 BREAK AWAY
09 FEEL LIKE LIVIN’
10 CRAVING TO SLAKE
11 CAN’T LEAVE ‘M
12 POSSESSED
__POSSESSED {live eurock ‘06}

other CREATURE songs
ROCK THE WORLD
SWEET SWEAT
STANDING STRONG
I THINK YOU’RE REALLY HOT
THE BEACH
THE WAY I THINK OF YOU
I WILL
I WILL {live eurock ‘06}
MY JESUS
YOU & ME NOW
YOU & ME NOW {live eurock ‘05}
YOU & ME NOW {live eurock ‘06}
MY CRY
MY CRY {live eurock ‘05}
LAUGHED AT
UNSUNG HERO
EASE IT ALL
CAN’T BREATHE
CAN’T BREATHE {live wordstock ii}
YOUR EVERYTHING
DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH
LIFEBLOOD
LIFEBLOOD {live eurock ‘06}
I SING TO HIM {live wordstock ii}
DEEP INSIDE {live wordstock ii}
MY FAMILY {live wordstock ii}
MORE LIKE JESUS {live wordstock ii}
GIVE YOU MY ALL
TRUE TEST
YELLOW BRICK ROAD
GONE MAD
YOUR TIME TO FIGHT
A LOT OF LOVIN’
A LOT OF LOVIN’ remix
WHO SAID?
NO MERCY
I DON’T CARE
SPEAK FOR YOURSELF
SILENCE OF THE SLEEPY
THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL
ABRAHIM
ABRAHIM remix (mo)
YOU’RE STANDING
UNEARTHLY LOVE
I TRUST U
BREAK AWAY
MY LITTLE ROSE
MY LITTLE ROSE {live eurock ‘06}
HIS RAYS
JUST FOR TODAY
CHILDREN OF THE SUN
STEREOTYPE
LIFE OF A MISSIONARY
THIS IS MY LOVE FOR YOU
WHO AM I?
RIVER OF TEARS
CRY IN A BOTTLE
ALL OVER ME
FREEDOM
MAKE ME FEEL ALRIGHT
NEED TO ASK YOU

24 comments:

Kirsten Ryan said...

WOW!!! some of these songs I've never heard but they are one of my fav. bands!!!!

where'd you find all this? keep them coming Kay?

say Hi to Leah for me

Kirsten Ryan said...

oh yeah and also what program did you use to make the "never" MMV?

Kwan made one you can find it on my blog.

Paul said...

He did?? Cool. I used Windows Movie Maker at the time, but now I've upgraded to Vegas 7.0 which i am still learning to use.

All these songs came from all over the place, which is the purpose of this site. To gather all Family music into one easy to use place, saving the months it would take to find it all.

Kirsten Ryan said...

well you are doing a good job. I made a MMV too (it's up on my site) using Ulead 10 but I've heard vegas is really good. Is that so?

Kirsten Ryan said...

sorry it posted twice

Paul said...

It is very good, but also rather confusing. Ha. I'm gonna download your MMVs real soon.

Anonymous said...

dude you should learn Adobe Premiere Pro that's like the best program for video editing and there are plenty of free e-books and tutorials that teach you how to use it. You can do very professional stuff with it.

Paul said...

Hmm, sounds like you are my older brother, ha. Nope, all the best Family video editors in Japan say Vegas is the best.

Anonymous said...

Guilty! Neo, it is I! I checked out Vegas 7 on the web and it has some pretty good reviews. Nice going!

Paul said...

Ha ha ha, welcome my brother. Peace & prosperity for all. (Including for that VERT FAMOUS SINGER in your home, who will have her place here very soon)

Anonymous said...

vas is old, he needs too retire.

Paul said...

I think he has. It's been quite some time since he's done anything new.

Anonymous said...

hey, dont say that @ vas. he is anything but old... his music is getting more alive than ever! i dont think hes hit 40 yet and even if...check the diff between his songs pre-2000 and now... thumbs up to him.

Paul said...

Amen Ryan! His songs will forever be remembered for thier coolness as well as dedictaion. Vas is a hero.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I most certainly agree with you Ryan, perhaps it's because you are my sister. Vas and Creature will remain forever in our hearts lives, you can be assured of that. They are probably the tightest band around, aside from possibly Metanoya.

Paul said...

Yes, I agree with that too. Woah so its a brother & sister who have been saying all these nice things here. Welcome! You really should join the Family Music Forum!

titaniumsam said...

Ryan?...........er...Marian? Or Mary? Either way, i just want to know why you would call yourself ryan? you don't have to answer me here; just send me an offliner.

Paul said...

Because nowadays the nickname Ryan is supposed to be cool!!

Drakeot said...

Good for you Sam, you sure got it right, Ryan (in all correctness it should actually be spelt Rian) is Ma'rian's 'anonymous' name. It's not even supposed to Marian, but Marianne, but anyway, let's keep this under our tophats.
To Neo: I didn't know Ryan was supposed to be a cool name these days, maybe it became the latest trend for girls to call themselves Ryan after Marian started doing it, ha, ha!

Drakeot said...

I hope she doesn't find out about this post or she'll kill me (snicker, snicker)

Paul said...

Well, I know another girl who does the same thing. I spent a year trying to figure out what it stood for, ha.

Drakeot said...

It's almost as if people don't really like Creature any more there are so few posts!

Unknown said...

Creature hasn't done anything new for a long time, that's why it is not much talked about anymore.

MINDANAO INDEPENDENT REPUBLIC said...

Error link kindly upload it to
Mega or Mediafire?