Saturday, May 19, 2007

Amiee Koch (aka Hopie)

Now this girl sure can sing. Extreme talent. I've always been a great fan of hers. Unfortunately she quit producing awile back. But all that she has done is written in stone! I now present it to you in full! Enjoy.

AMIEE KOCH songs:
DESIRE FOR REPOSE
INORI- THE PRAYER
WHAT CHRISTMAS MEANS TO ME
AINO CHIKARA- POWER OF LOVE
LOVING MAN
ALL THAT GLITTERS
ALL THAT GLITTERS remix
ALL THAT GLITTERS psy remix
ALL THAT GLITTERS stem remix
ALL THAT GLITTERS thunderstorm remix
WE’RE LIVIN’ HEAVEN
HAD TO BE YOU
BABY, I FOUND THE WAY
THE SUN WILL SHINE TOMORROW
WHAT HAVE I DONE
THE CANDLE
PRISONER
MILLION VOICES
MILLION VOICES remix
HOLY COMMISION
MAKE MY HEART YOUR HOME
LOVLINESS OF YOU
THE LORD GAVE TO ME
THE LORD GAVE TO ME remix
ALL THE LOVE
ALL THE LOVE remix
LOVE FROM HEAVEN
JESUS OUR SAVIOR
ACROSS THE SNOW
NO ONE LOVES AS YOU LOVE
LOVE THAT IS REAL
LOVE OUR WAY OUTTA HERE
LOVE OUR WAY OUTTA HERE remix
LIVIN’ & LOVIN’
LIVIN’ & LOVIN’ remix
LIVIN’ & LOVIN’ club remix
LIVIN’ & LOVIN’ duelbeatmix
LIVIN’ & LOVIN’ midnight remix
WORLD HASN’T GOT THAT MUCH TIME
WORLD HASN’T GOT THAT MUCH TIME remix
TOUCH FROM HEAVEN
YOU WILL ALWAYS CARE FOR YOUR OWN
WIN THE WORLD TOGETHER

20 comments:

Boo ya said...

ummmm neo why dont u EVER go on my blog anymore? its depressing.:D

Paul said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I'll go on immedietly. I didn't know you you wanted me there so much.

David R. said...

i smell chemistry between u 2 :P

i also find it weird that there are 5 different versions of one song too..

Anonymous said...

one request por favor, can you post stuff from that chick jazmin. she's alright. if you find time. thanks man.

you still in cambodia btw? i was gonna go there about 2 years ago. but the lord told me to schtick, but ptl, havent been happier.

anyway, gby.

also my girlfriend, sylvia, she goes by elessi now, loves your site and loves all the little comments from everyone. we posted something, well, we tried to, but it never showed up.

rock on bro.

Paul said...

Whoa! Who art thou. You are Sylvia's guy? That rocks. Okay, I'll do a Jazmin section soon. Yeah, I'm still in Cambodia, and you are MOST WELCOME to come if the Lord ever leads you to.

To drav: Ummm, as far as I know there is no chemistry between Kathy & I. We are just good pen pals. Unless there is something she hasn't yold me......

David R. said...

ahhh i see :D

Paul said...

Why don't you ask her.

Anonymous said...

Hey bro...if ia int mistaken, she still tryin a make music... still tryin a go strong... it's just a situation type thing. her brothers my sisters baby's daddy..(Sam Drummer)

man, besides my sister, she has always been my favourate females singer of the family. that voice booms..

out peace

Amanda Rudow said...

Hey, just a quick note: she's actually got the French version of the name, so it's Aimee not Amy.

Thanks for the songs! It's great to have such easy access.

Paul said...

Jaydee:
Oh wow, so you're just about family then huh? What's your blogs URL, I lost my links.
Amanda: Oh sorry, didn't know that. On all the GP albums it says "Amy".

Anonymous said...

hm i dont know of her singing anatano tameni OR prisoner. i think thats sylvia that sings those.
but i cant double check i'm not in the family and i cant get the song on ur site without some password

Anonymous said...

You have a song posted here under Aimee Koch called The Candle. Are you sure it's sung by her? I sang The Candle and I don't recall her ever singing one, but I could be wrong. Couldn't hurt to double check.

Paul said...

Oh my!!! Al these new facts!
About anatano tameni & prisoner - I have no proper idea who sang them but I was under the impression that it was Hopie.
With "The Candle" ...... the credits on the Famine For Love album said that it was Aimee who sang it, that's why its here. Maybe it was recorded twice?

Anonymous said...

she DOESNT sing anatano tameni or prisoner.
and its AIMEE ok

Aimee said...

Yeah, Mac sings "Prisoner" & Sylvie sings "Anatano Tameni".

Paul said...

Thanks! it always help for sumone "In the Know" to tell me about that stuff. BTW, who is Mac who sings Prisoner? It couldn't be YOUR Mac -- as it's sung by a girl!!!

Aimee said...

Ah then it must be clare(?)the techno version--Ask Philly.
The japanese version was sung by mac.

Paul said...

I'm still lost. This version here is in Japanese, & it's NOT techno, & it's a girl singing. Maybe you should download it & see.....but I certainly want a copy of the one Mac sings!!!!!!!

Drakeot said...

Oh yeah, the Japanese version of prisoner was cool, at least the guitar. Sylvia definitely sang the FTT version along with Daniel, I believe.
Aimee's songs are really good!

Paul said...

Yep, correct, correct, correct!